PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION SERVICES (DPO)
- We advise and educate clients on their obligations pursuant to GDPR and to
other European Union or Member State data protection provisions.
- We monitor compliance to GDPR, as well as other European Union or Member State data protection provisions, and the policies of the controller or processor in relation to the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in processing operations, as well as the related audits.
- We provide advice in relation to the Data Protection Impact Assessment and monitor its performance pursuant to Article 35.
- We cooperate with the supervisory authority.
- We act as the contact point for the supervisory authority on issues relating to processing, including ‘prior consultation’ referred to in Article 36, and to consult, where appropriate, with regard to any other matter